15 inlägg
Kathie M startade en diskussion
backsplash tile brand/style - The tile looks perfect for my kitchen. will you share the details please?
    2 kommentarer
Kathie M startade en diskussion
New color exterior in the new year - Hi! I am looking to have the exterior painted and updated on this New England four square. Any suggestions on color combos for the main, tri... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Great railing design - Will you tell me the color paint used for the wood rails? Thanks!
    Kommentera
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Drapes are so bold - I love them! Can you tell me the source or fabric name? Also, the wall color? Thanks.
    Kommentera
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Beautiful Chandelier - Who is the manufacturer and details?
    1 kommentar
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Lighting details - I like the lighting in the study and dining. Will you share the brand and details please? Also, the hardware on the cabinets.
    Kommentera
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Shower curtain - Will you share where I can purchase this shower curtain?
    2 kommentarer
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Cocktail table - Is this table Bernhardt too?
    2 kommentarer
Kathie M startade en diskussion
coffee table advice/ transitional European farmhouse style - I have spent hours shopping online and in the local shops for a new coffee table under $1200 with anything but a glass top. I am tired of c... Läs mer
2 gillar    17 kommentarer
Kathie M startade en diskussion
Love the outdoor furniture. - Will you tell me the product details?
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...