7 inlägg
katzi44 startade en diskussion
How can I protect a brand new stainless barbecue grill from corrosion? - Is there a simple product I can use to prevent rust and corrosion?
    10 kommentarer
katzi44 startade en diskussion
Cleaning mold and stains from an asphalt roof - Is there a way to clean a roof without power washing which could damage tiles. Is a zinc wash effective?
    1 kommentar
katzi44 startade en diskussion
Cloudy shower door - What is the best way to clean the soap scum from a glass shower door without scratching the glass or damaging the surrounding marble?
    4 kommentarer
katzi44 startade en diskussion
Streaked Marble Floor - I recently had a marble foyer sealed and it left visible streaks. I tried damp moping and rubbing but nothing so far has helped. What can I ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
katzi44 startade en diskussion
Cleaning cedar shower stall - My shower is lined with cedar panels which have become caked with soap scum. I tried cleaning with Murphy oil soap but it does not take off ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
katzi44 startade en diskussion
Stepping Stone path - What can a plant between the stepping stones in a shady area leading to the woods...moss? low growing ground cover?
    5 kommentarer