4 inlägg
KC Wise startade en diskussion
Front door and garage lantern - We are renovating the exterior of our house with white siding and black shutters. I've purchased these 16" lanterns with the intent of... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
KC Wise startade en diskussion
Siding size - We are getting new siding on our traditional colonial (white with black shutters). What's the difference between 4" and 5" siding? My aesthe... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
KC Wise startade en diskussion
Front stoop help! - Need to dress up the front stoop! We are getting new siding and shutters (white siding, black shutters, red 6 panel front door, white trim... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
KC Wise startade en diskussion
New front door - We are going to be re-siding our house and I want to swap out the door, as the current brass and crackled glass is not my taste. I prefer a... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer