48 inlägg
kcmnc startade en diskussion
paint color - What's the exterior paint source and color please?
    Kommentera
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Loft ceiling height? - What is the max and min ceiling height in the loft please? Thanks!
    Kommentera
kcmnc startade en diskussion
addition layout--partition narrow sitting area? - We are adding a ~20x20ft addition, which is more than enough room for a bed/bath suite incl closet. I was thinking that a wall partitioning ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Why no railing or half wall? - Love using space, and I understand the appeal to kids of a cozy high up nook. But this is a huge safety risk, offers no bedroom privacy, and... Läs mer
    Kommentera
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Solid stain over solid stain? - Hi there, New-to-us house, and we want to get the deck into shape. The wood all seems fine. The floor is stained solid, which is actually ho... Läs mer
    Kommentera
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Orchid replacing roots--put under media? - Hi there, I have a grocery-store phalaenopsis that I recently repotted from broken down sphagnum etc. It had three strong healthy roots on o... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Freezer noise - Hi all, More of a gardenweb question, but I can't navigate it from the mobile app. My evaporator fan is making a ton of noise but the freez... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Siding wood rot? - I have a 40-year old house with painted cedar siding and today discovered some soft spots at the bottom of a few boards very close to the gr... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Climbing perennial? - Who am I? Hacked back severely last spring and this spring it has a ton of new growth. Shady perennial garden. Thanks!
    5 kommentarer
kcmnc startade en diskussion
Mystery plant popping up in perennial garden - I am weeding a new-to-me shady perennial garden and find this guy popping up in various places. It starts out with a single stem and gets la... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...