15 inlägg
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Birch Canopy Bed - This bed is gorgeous! Can you please share the maker?
    Kommentera
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Wall color - What is the paint color please?
    1 kommentar
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Paint color - Very pretty. What is the paint color please?
    Kommentera
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Paint color - What color is the wall paint please?
    Kommentera
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Our Imperial Danby slab has a large fissure? Help with alternative? - The stone made it to our fabricator and it turned out it had a fissure that ran right through the center (couldn't see it until we saw in na... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Love the danby! Type of edge? - I love the imperial danby. We are installing and I'm struggling on an edge. I love the softness here - could you please share what edge you... Läs mer
    Kommentera
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Love the danby! Edge please? - We are installing danby this week in our remodel. I love the simplicity of the edge here, Could you please share what it is? Thank you!
    Kommentera
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Stone? - What is that beautiful stone used for countertop please? Love it!
    Kommentera
kerryhawk startade en diskussion
Gorgeous stone - what is it please? And island dimensions if you could please share. Exquisite kitchen!
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...