32 inlägg
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
what is the lighter blue wallpaper? - I love it? Who makes the wallpaper?
    Kommentera
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
Are the shutters the same color as the front door? - Are the shutters the same color as the front door. With lighting, they looks darker
    2 kommentarer
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
what color white did you use for the walls? - What color white did you use for the walls?
    Kommentera
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
I love this! Do you work in Centerville,MA? - I have a similar ranch style home
    Kommentera
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
Where is the cooktop located? - I love this kitchen, very efficient, but can't see cooktop
    2 kommentarer
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
I love this renovation! It is beautiful!!! - Hi, I have a ranch on the Cape and would love to do something similar. Our house is 26' x 60'. Did you put a half turn staircase in the ho... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
How does the fence attach to the stone wall. - How does the fence tie into the stone wall? Do you work on the Cape? Thanks, Kim
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Kim Piculell startade en diskussion
What is the wall material? - It looks like a raised horizontal wood strip, is that placed on top of drywall or wood? Looks great!
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...