5 inlägg
kmd547 startade en diskussion
Canopy or 12 Oaks LVP Feedback - Hello, we are considering Canopy Veranda Oak or 12 Oaks Pilsner lvp. I haven’t been able to find many pictures of either online. If anyone h... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
kmd547 startade en diskussion
SW Dovetail or SW Intellectual Gray? - Trying to decide exterior paint colors...recently re-did driveway with pavers that have a pink/salmon hue. Planning to paint trim a creamy w... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
kmd547 startade en diskussion
Exterior Paint Colors! - Hi, I need help choosing exterior wall, trim, and door paint colors! Any advice would appreciate! Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
kmd547 startade en diskussion
Granite spots - We just had new granite countertops installed and the way the granite was cut placed a piece with black spots front and center on our penins... Läs mer
3 gillar    48 kommentarer
kmd547 startade en diskussion
Cabinets and Quartz from China - I received a quote for all wood shaker style cabinets and Quartz countertops from a company called Aisen Cabinetry from China. Their prices ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer