23 inlägg
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
Deciding on a tub. Armrests or not? Drop in or undermount style - I can't decide whether to get a tub with armrests or not. I am getting a 2 person tub and it would be perfect to have armrests on one end a... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
cabinet color - Can you tell me the wood species and color of stain on the cabinet? I like how it doesn't have the orange undertones. I would love to do t... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
I love the back splash here! - Can you tell me the brand name and style name of this backsplash? Also, what dimension is the tile? I have found a versilia tile but it on... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
Very unique and interesting staircase. Love it! - Can you tell me if this is island stone? If so, what color and series is it? If not, what is it? I've been looking for a product that isn... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
Finishing part of garage - I want to make a storage section of my garage into finished square footage. It is on a slab. Do I need to put in foundation footings?
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
vent - Does this oven have a down vent? What brand is it?
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
vent - how is the oven vented? is it a downdraft? If so, what brand is this? Thank you
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
The stone is beautiful - Can you tell me what the name of this stone is and where I could find it? It's beautiful! I would love to do a fireplace with it!
    Kommentera
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
Backsplash - Can you give me information on the backsplash please? I love it!
    1 kommentar
krbrinkman startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...