5 inlägg
ladma startade en diskussion
powdery mildew on a mature Chanticleer Pear tree - I have a mature Chanticleer pear tree, it’s about 25 years old. I just noticed some leaves curling, turning silver, and dropping. My initi... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
ladma startade en diskussion
send a private photo - Can you send a photo in a private message?
    2 kommentarer
ladma startade en diskussion
The HELP! How to arrange furniture in this long, narrow space! - My daughter and SIL bought their first house, and the furniture doesn't fit. They just had a baby so time and money are tight, but they ... Läs mer
    67 kommentarer
ladma startade en diskussion
Can't post comments - I can not post comments from the app. If the story is bookmarked, I can, by clicking on the word" comment" in the upper right. I... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
ladma startade en diskussion
Replace worn carpet with carpet or hardwood - My 20 year old carpet in the upstairs of my traditional colonial house is in need of replacing. I have red oak in the entire downstairs. W... Läs mer
    1 kommentar