23 inlägg
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
need for a bathroom vent - have a separate toilet area where the contractor put a vent. As we were doing the shower bath area (60 sq ft with a window) I noticed there ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
concrete sink/counter - We want a 72" vanity for our master bath and want a integrated sink. We are looking at Native Trails but they dont do a 72" sink h... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
Using a 24"x24" Shower tile - I am redoing my bathroom, we are doing a wet room its 6ft by 7 1/2ft. Free standing tub and shower. We ae using a 3ft linear drain on the 6f... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
Where ifs the main front door from - Would love to know who makes the exterior front door.
    Kommentera
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
looking to change the fireplace - I have a brick surround and hate it. Considering concrete vs venetian plaster. I am worried about potential cracking with concrete but i wa... Läs mer
    Kommentera
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
Do you really need to paint Azek trim. - I just put in new windows with new Azek trim. I thought they had to be painted witin 6 months (but cannot find reasons why). I would like to... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
exterior window trim - Hi need suggestions on what type of wood to use for the window headers on this renditio of our house. The white trim i was going to use Azek... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
Replacing windows and stucco. - I have to replace about 32 windows, most are in ceder siding. There is stucco on the front of the house with about 5 windows set in the stuc... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
Door - Love the door, was it custom and from where. What type of wood is it?
    Kommentera
ladydoc01 startade en diskussion
Board and batten options. - Hi, I have cedar shingles on 80% of the house in good condition so will be painting it. Need to remove stucco on the rest and want to replac... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...