8 inlägg
lauranc startade en diskussion
sanding engineered hardwood floor - I hate the espresso finish of our engineered hardwood floor and would like a MUCH lighter finish. Does anyone have experience with this?
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
lauranc startade en diskussion
proper pad for an area rug - We have an engineered hardwood floor and had a big box store pad under an area rug. When we took it up to clean the rug and the floor, we f... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lauranc startade en diskussion
uploading photos from personal computer - I've been trying to upload a photo to a comment section and having no success. Any suggestions?
    1 kommentar
lauranc startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
lauranc startade en diskussion
mixing metals - I don't have the budget to change all my hardware from brushed nickel to bronze, but would it work to change my light fixtures out?
    2 kommentarer
lauranc startade en diskussion
need help choosing paint color to tone down tile - It's not in the budget to replace the tile in our master bath. What I thought were very neutral tones in the showroom turned out to have pi... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lauranc startade en diskussion
Quilt? - I didn't find the quilt as part of the Natori collection. Where is it from? LOVE your bedroom.
    1 kommentar