32 inlägg
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
Height in room .. - Hello there.....what is the ceiling height, in this space please???
    Kommentera
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
Builder of home - Who is the builder of this home?? ..great work btw
    1 kommentar
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
Fabric - What color is the fabric?gray?
    Kommentera
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
Chairs - Sorry nevermind
    Kommentera
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
chairs - How many chairs I just need 4?
    Kommentera
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
Mirror - Could you please tell me where I could find this mirror?thnx
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
size - what are the dimensions please
    1 kommentar
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
width - what is the width please
    2 kommentarer
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
dimensions - I don't see the size on the description. .?
    1 kommentar
Lulu Khorchid startade en diskussion
chairs - hello...would I be able to purchase just the 4 chairs??if so please let me know how. thanks
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...