9 inlägg
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
what color did you use on peach wall? - Can you please tell me the tone and brand used in the peach wall. Thank you,
    Kommentera
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
different wood floor tones in different rooms, ok or not? - My entire house is light oak-it's the way it was done (1950's home). I'm building an addition for a master bedroom and bathroom. Is it so wr... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
Shower set - What brand did you use for rain shower and other shower handle?
1 gillar    Kommentera
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
Fransh doors dimensions - Can you tell me the dimensions of the French doors and who is the manufacturer? Is the opening standard size of a door? Thank you!
    Kommentera
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
More color cushions on blue sofa? What combination? - Need to figure out how to add more cushions to this blue sofa. The colors in the room are yellows and pink/red the blue has a grey tone whic... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
Do all rooms in the house have to be color coordinated? - I have a new white and teal kitchen. All my rugs have the teal and I love the color. But I also like the Reds. My rugs have teal, Reds, salm... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
What are the dimensions on your door? - We are trying to put a barn door I our renovated kitchen to separate the dinning room. I really like the effect of the glass as you will be ... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
Where are the pendulum light from? Site? - We are renovating our kitchen and would like to preserve some of the 1954 style we have in the rest of the house with accents like this ligh... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lcaicedo startade en diskussion
Are the beams claimed wood? - We are rebuilding a kitchen and would like solid beams. Recommendations on where to order?
    1 kommentar