76 inlägg
lee676 startade en diskussion
Beko appliances coming to the US soon - any good? - Beko is a Turkish manufacturer sold throughout Europe, Australia, and elsewhere, and has apparently been cleaning up in the UK market in rec... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
This is a code violation, right? - I was surprised to find this photo on the BobVila.com home site in an article about good laundry rooms. When a dryer is in a closet, the clo... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
LG's new Washer in a Drawer - Fisher & Paykel makes a DishDrawer dishwasher. Sharp makes a microwave oven drawer. Now LG has a new top-load washing machine in a drawe... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
MCM Room Dividers - I'm planning to use this room divider in a mid-century house: Well not that exactly - those are seriously expensive so I'm thinking of buil... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lee676 startade en diskussion
Whirlpool is rebranding Bosch dishwashers as Jenn-Air. Why? - Whirlpool wants us to believe that their KitchenAid brand builds a better dishwasher than Bosch. Whirlpool owns Kitchenaid, but typically se... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
Consumer Reports trashes Verona, Bertazzoni ranges - particularly the Verona which they called the worst they've tested recently. They wanted to see if the more-affordable Italian ranges were a... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
Which direction is a shower curtain liner supposed to face? - I realize this ranks quite low amongst life quandaries.... But I wonder which side of vinyl or fabric shower curtain liners should be on th... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
Does anyone make a sprinkler that stays still? - We just had a line of shrubs planted along the front wall of the house, an area about 24 x 3 feet, which needs watering every two days. I ha... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
Anyone buy new plates so they'll fit better in your dishwasher? - I'm considering that. My 10-1/2" diameter dinner plates don't fit in my 3-rack dishwasher with the rack heights positioned how I'd like... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
lee676 startade en diskussion
GE's new French-door oven - French door refrigerators have taken over much of the market; now it appears the same may happen with ovens and stoves. There've been a few ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...