29 inlägg
letitwin startade en diskussion
Color experts: Need help with colors - This is my tack room in my barn. I've used Benjamin Moore Annapolis Gray on the cabinets and BM Dove White on the walls, trim and old locke... Läs mer
    14 kommentarer
letitwin startade en diskussion
Need help in my tack room with Benjamin Moore Annapolis Gray cabinets - This is a sort of kitchen in my new horse barn. I planned to have the walls and cabinets and floors be muted so that my bridles and saddles ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
letitwin startade en diskussion
I see the backsplash is paint? - What is the product used behind the stove on the walls?
    1 kommentar
letitwin startade en diskussion
This is all just lovely. I love the bordered wall covering. - Would you be able to share what it is and where it came from? I need a covering for a wall in my barn tack room where bridles will hang. I... Läs mer
    Kommentera
letitwin startade en diskussion
Wall art/fabric not burlap: - This is just lovely! Can you share what the tiled fabric wall covered is? Not the burlap but what's hanging in the back? Thank you!
    5 kommentarer
letitwin startade en diskussion
Loe the pulls. They are delicate - Can you tell me where you found the pulls?
    Kommentera
letitwin startade en diskussion
Wow! What a place and screen porch. - Can you share the materials used in the screen porch? I live in Abilene, TX and we have a lot of wind. Can this withstand heavy winds?
4 gillar    Kommentera
letitwin startade en diskussion
Bedroom Carpet - Can you share the manufacturer of the bedroom carpet? I love it!
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...