4 inlägg
lfossi startade en diskussion
A statement rather than a question. - Superb, exquisite home ~ filled with style and taste and outstanding design. Congratulations. Linda Fossi
    1 kommentar
lfossi startade en diskussion
What is your largest width and height of a firebox insert? - I have a large opening (currently) wood burning fireplace. I would like to change this out. Largest insert I have found is 38"x32"....do y... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lfossi startade en diskussion
How did you create the rooftop lawns? - How deep is the dirt? Is there a tin frame work under the sod? Drainage? How does the roof/ceiling hold up? LOVE what you've done. Than... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
lfossi startade en diskussion
The dog! - The bright tropical florals are brilliant. Great work. But my question is about the large, white, ceramic(?) dog...where did you buy that ... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer