13 inlägg
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
New master bath and bedroom - I'm adding on to my home a new master bath and bedroom. Throughout my existing home I used dark bronze fixtures. Was thinking about a differ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
Bedroom windows maybe too low. - Our new addition is a M. bath and bedroom. We have a 14 foot cathedral ceiling, bedroom size about 15x18’ in the room we also have a slider ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
Guest bedroom - My guest bedroom is 11x11 with 8' ceiling. I have brown wood furniture, bed frame not in room yet. I would like to do something dramatic on ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
Half Wall stay or go - As you enter foyer to the right is a half wall dividing the formal living room and foyer. It seems to me that the half wall dates the house,... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
Foyer - My foyer is connected with my formal living room and has a half wall for division. I think the half wall ages the entry. Should I take the h... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
Kitchen Cabinets and flooring - Have oak medium color stain kitchen cabinets and island. We are going to sell house in few years but would 1st like to update home, but on a... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Linda Dodson startade en diskussion
how expensive is corrugated house siding - Have a redwood cabin want to add on but thinking about using corrugated siding on the addition and will tie it in with the original house. w... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...