11 inlägg
lisacab startade en diskussion
street appeal ideas - Love the advice I have found here! We have recently rendered our house and had the roof painted- just looking for ideas to add a bit more in... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
Paint help please - Undiagnosed colour blindness! I can not tell warm from cool, red undertone, blue undertone…hopeless! The long fence beyond the pool is to be... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
Patio Roof Treatment Options - This is our patio leading onto our (not completed) pool. We expect to dine, entertain and relax here. We need to replace the 20+ year patio ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
wrap? or stone? - Is this bench top stone or vinyl wrap?
    Kommentera
lisacab startade en diskussion
What to plant by the pool - Not sure what will do well in these pots... Looking for tropical rather than cottage or native. They face East, located Sydney coast. They a... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
What Colour to paint the fence? - Not sure what colour to paint the fence... My husband thinks monument is too dark, I think ironside is too blue. The wall pictured right wil... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
What colour to paint the fence? - Not sure what colour to paint the fence... I like monument but my husband thinks it is too dark. I think ironside is too blue. Any suggestio... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
Garden Help Please - Hi. We have had a jungle of assorted palms removed from the garden of the home we have recently bought, they were literally growing into the... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
Garden HELP Please in Sydney - Hi. We have had a jungle of assorted palms removed from the garden of the home we have recently bought, they were literally growing into the... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
lisacab startade en diskussion
bathroom lighting and heating? - I am renovating a smallish bathroom. Though small it is the only/family bathroom (approx 2 x 2.9m) Pretty sure I want a ceiling heat lamp, a... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...