14 inlägg
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Garden design help! - Any ideas greatly appreciated in terms of how to improve this turf garden and where to add flower beds and types of plants good for what is ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Garden help please! - Hi everyone, this is my friends garden. She would like to do something to the back of her house so to 'soften' the drop from house to garden... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Fireplace mantle - Will this look ok?! - Hi everyone, I am looking to do some diy and create a mantle with shelf around our fireplace. I have the shelf as pictured and wondering if ... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Farrow & ball v Little Greene for painted kitchen - Hello, wondering which people prefer and which should last better / chip less. Or is it personal preference depending on colours?! I heard t... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Where do you source your curtains or fabric from? - Hi Beth, I love your work and all your design projects! I notice that if there are curtains they are often plain coloured and simple - are t... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Lounge window dressing & colour scheme advice - Hi everyone, I would like some ideas on how I could dress the window in our lounge please and also what colour to paint the TV unit and a ma... Läs mer
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Window seat design - Any advice on blinds / curtains for window and velux and seat cushion fabric choices appreciated. Thank you.
    5 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Advice on how to warm up kitchen with colours and textures - Any advice appreciated thank you. The back units appear a cool grey (LG french grey) - the wrong choice with the blue (LG juniper ash) and w... Läs mer
    39 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Interior design help for a blank wall - Hi everyone, I would like some advice please for this lounge wall. I have a corbel shelf for above the fireplace (on the floor to be painted... Läs mer
2 gillar    15 kommentarer
LJ Lilliput startade en diskussion
Mount plasma television to wall - We are mounting a tv bracket to a dry wall (new build so plasterboard and block wall) with 70mm multipurpose screws and it isnt holding. Doe... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...