7 inlägg
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Wire Hangers for Artwork - Nice job on this! Where can I purchase this system you used for hanging the kids artwork? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Backsplash Tiles? - Could you tell me where you sourced these tiles? They look like Carrara?? I am in Northern California... thank you!!
    1 kommentar
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Exterior Trim Colors? - Could you please tell me the exterior white and window trim colors? Much appreciated!!
    1 kommentar
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Bedside Wall Sconces - where can I get these? - Love the bedside wall sconces and cannot find anything similar. Thanks!
1 gillar    1 kommentar
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Wall/Headboard Design - How did create and install that fabric headboard? Looks fabulous! Looks like it's attached to the wall and bed slides in place??
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Floor Tile? - What is the floor tile used in this room and where was it sourced?
    4 kommentarer
LouAnn Micucci startade en diskussion
Floor Tiles - What is the material for the floor tiles?
1 gillar    3 kommentarer