4 inlägg
logankl startade en diskussion
Making Office Cozie - So, I work from home and I’m trying to re-do my office. Right now it’s pretty much a blank canvas. I’m struggling to come up with ideas for ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
logankl startade en diskussion
Love my Hallway, but it looks plain! Need an advise..... - Hi, I love my hallway, it gives a nice transition to our living room, but I am not sure how to dress it up.... On the first picture there i... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
logankl startade en diskussion
Living Room/Hallway Help with Design - Hi Everyone, Here is un update about my living room. Couple things changed, we have updated wall colours and changed our sofa. Now, I have a... Läs mer
2 gillar    32 kommentarer
logankl startade en diskussion
Living Room/Hallway Help with Design - Hello Everyone! My boyfriend and I just recently moved in a gorgeous condo and so far we are enjoying the view from it. When we moved in, co... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer