27 inlägg
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
Which white wall paint color would look best? - Hi Houzz community! I'm about to install icy avalanche colored upper cabinets and rustic hickory lowers with a marble countertop and 18&quo... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
I love the knobs on the vanity! - Can you please tell me where I can source these door/drawer knobs? Their gorgeous!
    Kommentera
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
What's the best white cabinet color with Cafe Matte White appliances? - I'm giving my galley kitchen a big facelift (new everything!). I'd like to go with an overall white kitchen to brighten up the dark galley ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
I love the stone top on the island! What type of material is this? - I'd love to know the type of stone and where it can be sourced. Thank you!
    Kommentera
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
Can this be exchanged? - I received my package today. One of the shelves is as pictured and fine. The other looks terrible -worse than a first year wood shop stude... Läs mer
    Kommentera
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
Love the wall sconces! - I, too, would love to know where to find these wall sconces. The layout and feel of this room is nearly identical to my master bedroom in B... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
lorrie526 startade en diskussion
I love the floors! - Can you tell me what kind of floors they are?
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...