4 inlägg
Loster startade en diskussion
electric tankless water heater for addition? - We will be building a guest cottage addition at our vacation home. . I’m thinking an electric tankless for heating the water. It will only n... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
Loster startade en diskussion
can my fireplace mortar be changed - Many years ago I had a vacation home built. For the family room, I picked out a look I liked from the stone veneer catalogue. Unfortunately... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Loster startade en diskussion
who does one hire to find the boundaries of a septic field? - I want to build an outbuilding. I have a old plat but it doesn’t show the septic field. Would a surveyor find it?
    15 kommentarer
Loster startade en diskussion
Rotten window trim - What kind of person would I call to replace some rotten trim around my windows? A painter? A carpenter? I'm reluctant to call a window comp... Läs mer
    1 kommentar