35 inlägg
lperna startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
lperna startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
lperna startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
lperna startade en diskussion
Backsplash - I believe the last question was about the tile that is in the backsplash of this kitchen. Do you have the source name and color of the tile... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
lperna startade en diskussion
Oops, I meant to ask about the dining room Table. - I am looking for a table just like it. Thanks!
    Kommentera
lperna startade en diskussion
Sofa - Hi there. Can you please tell me about the fabric used on the sofa. The pattern and manufacturer's name would be great!
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
lperna startade en diskussion
Kitchen table - Hi there. This kitchen is lovely and I was hoping you could tell me where to find the table. It is charming. Thanks so much! LP
1 gillar    1 kommentar
lperna startade en diskussion
Dining table - Hi there. Can you please tell me where you found the dining room table? It looks perfect for this room and the size is just what I am look... Läs mer
2 gillar    7 kommentarer
lperna startade en diskussion
Dining room table - Hi there. Can you please tell me about this table? I've never seen a table like this before -it's beautiful. Is this an item that I could... Läs mer
    Kommentera
lperna startade en diskussion
I really like this dining table. - Can you please tell me who makes it? Thanks so much.
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...