46 inlägg
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
curved dining room chair slipcovers - I am looking for slipcovers for 2 of my chairs to use in living room temporarily. They are curved and therefore the standard covers don't fi... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
chaise lounge - placing chaise against wall with big matching and contrasting pillows? Love one I found-perfect colors to match wallpaper. It would be in li... Läs mer
    Kommentera
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
should i buy matching chairs and chaise....or is it too much??? - I found the items in a fabric I love. would a decorator match the 3 pcs or not??? Thanks!
    4 kommentarer
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
wallpaper - cost?? US???
    Kommentera
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
wallpaper - cost?? US available?
    Kommentera
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
Help!! Ideas pls for drapes... - Love my wallpaper and coral ceiling. Uncertain as to color of drapes....Ideas appreciated!
    5 kommentarer
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
Love the fabric matching wallpaper! - Is there a company that makes this offering????
    1 kommentar
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
A very boring old room is turning into my dream room.... - I've working on my room for quite awhile to bring color and drama into our home. Drapes and art are soon to be delivered!
    3 kommentarer
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
Back again! High ceiling room. Wallpaper on one wall. very eclectic print. Large scale Julian McDonald swirls of color. Bright coral, red a... Läs mer
    Kommentera
lulumurphy startade en diskussion
My caribbean great house room - We have decorated a room with an elegant color scheme of the islands. a big bright floral and black rug. Walls are a so-called ZEN green. Th... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...