4 inlägg
corningclarke startade en diskussion
design consultation for my living roo - I am looking for a 1-3 hour design consultation about my living room that would be in the tradition of "use what you have." Not in... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
corningclarke startade en diskussion
Online color consultant for old house - Looking for an online color consultant for our New England 1850's living room. It's a room without a lot of natural light and I need help fi... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
corningclarke startade en diskussion
lower cost white fireclay farmhouse sinks - Any opinions on the fireclay farmhouse sinks at the lower end (most discussions seem to talk about Rohl or Kohler)? I am looking at the less... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
corningclarke startade en diskussion
bathroom heater with no vent - I want to install a bathroom heater but we already have a separate venting fan. Any suggestions for either an overhead light/heating fan com... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer