72 inlägg
M S startade en diskussion
Doormat or Runner? - I just bought a single door size doormat for the operational door that I generally use on this set of bifold doors. However the bifold doors... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Exterior Front Door Mat - I am trying to decide whether the front door mat I would like to order is too big or just right for my double door entry area. As you can se... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Should I add a foyer light? - Hi, I am considering installing this light fixture in my “foyer.” I put that in quotes since our entry opens into our formal living room so... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Front yard tree placement and relocation - Hi, I am in the middle of a front yard landscaping and face lift project. First, I am considering moving the olive tree that is in the middl... Läs mer
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
where can I find this front door? - Where can I find this front door? Should I use one company to install windows and doors or two separate companies? Thanks!
    5 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Where can I find these front doors? - Where can I find these front doors?
    5 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Where can I find this mailbox? - Hi, I am looking for a modern mailbox that is black, square, does NOT lock, and has a pull bar. Attached is an inspiration picture for shape... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Entryway mat help - I need help with my interior entrance which opens right into my formal living room, which is a work in progress. Please note we are updating... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
M S startade en diskussion
Front porch stairs - We are redoing our front yard and need some help deciding what to do for the front porch stairs. We plan to redo the driveway and front por... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
M S startade en diskussion
Filling awkward niches with shelving? - I have just about given up on what to do with these awkward niches. At this point I am thinking of having a carpenter build shelves in them ... Läs mer
1 gillar    12 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...