8 inlägg
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
hardscape patio for my backyard. I live in Tiburon, Ca. I want to remove the bluestone use a custom colored concrete on the patio. My arch... Läs mer
    Kommentera
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
really like patio stone . Is it concrete and if so what color? - if concrete what were the stages used tp get this effect. It's very comfortable and I can see it used within a craftsman type home to "cast... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
I love the flatstone entry steps. What stone was used? - From the picture is tones of carmel and some light grey. The walls are a very nice compliment. What stone are they composed from. It's a v... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
what is the stone sussed - what is the stone used
    Kommentera
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
like the paving stone material..What is it? - I see a soft grey in the hardscape pavement. What material was used and it's color if it's a particular stone or prefabricated material. I... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
What stone was used for the copping and also for the flatscape. Thank - I'm rebuilding my back yard with a curved pool. It's not a large back yard but by Marin County Ca. I suppose it is. However, some landsc... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
makeup_drawer startade en diskussion
adore the multi stripped drapery...lovely, - How would I get in contact with you. The drapes are inspiring. as co-founder of Benefit Cosmetics, I adore inspiration. And these have it. ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar