24 inlägg
makingithappen startade en diskussion
Where is the stool from? Love it and am looking for something similar. - Would greatly appreciate knowing where the stool is from and any links to purchase it would also be most appreciated.
    Kommentera
makingithappen startade en diskussion
Where is the back splash from? Would really appreciate knowing. Thanks - It's a lovely makeover kitchen! I know that there are many similar back splash tiles around but I really like the size and scale of these ti... Läs mer
3 gillar    7 kommentarer
makingithappen startade en diskussion
Where is that dining table from? - Would appreciate it greatly if someone could let me know. Even sources to similar tables would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Kommentera
makingithappen startade en diskussion
What brand is the cooker hood? - It matches the Viking Oven & Stove Range very well. I need an effective hood and this looks rather heavy duty. Your answer would be most... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
makingithappen startade en diskussion
Where can the sliding ladder be purchased? Who makes it? - The answer will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    3 kommentarer
makingithappen startade en diskussion
What brand/make and model is the stove? - I understand that you did the photography (great photography!!) and not the kitchen itself but I'm hoping that you or anyone else who sees t... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
makingithappen startade en diskussion
Where is the foot pedal for the facet available? Manufacturer? Brand? - This question has been asked several times but is yet to answered. An answer would be greatly appreciated. Anyone with any information on th... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
makingithappen startade en diskussion
How much is this floor per sq ft? - Your answer will be greatly appreciated.
    2 kommentarer
makingithappen startade en diskussion
What brand (manufacturer) are the French doors & window panels from? - I would be truly grateful for your answer. They look very sturdy.
1 gillar    Kommentera
makingithappen startade en diskussion
Where are the floor mosaic tiles from? - Would appreciate any information on them. Thank you.
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...