5 inlägg
Mandy Moore startade en diskussion
What is the Width? 65 or 66" - In the dimensions section is says 65" and in the description is says 66". The space I want to put it in is 65" wide, so it's an important d... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Mandy Moore startade en diskussion
Oak Table With Oak Trim? - My dining room has quarter sawn white oak trim, which I am keeping and not painting. This photo is from the real estate listing, so the furn... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Mandy Moore startade en diskussion
Siding color? - I have a mostly brick house. We added on to the back and are going to clad it with siding. The roof is a medium gray. I was thinking of doi... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Mandy Moore startade en diskussion
Kitchen Window Configuration - I am keeping all of the original windows in my 1912 house except one in the kitchen. It's in really rough shape and the sill is lower than ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Mandy Moore startade en diskussion
How much to pay my architect cousin? - My cousin is a really talented architect who specializes in just the kind of project I have taken on. Even though she is in the US and I am... Läs mer
1 gillar    26 kommentarer