5 inlägg
marisasuarez startade en diskussion
Where do you recommend installing faucet for a 60/40 undermoutn sink? - I've got a new countertop in the kitchen and I don't know if to center the faucet based on full width of sink, or instal it right at the div... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
marisasuarez startade en diskussion
Georgia Home remodel - Kitchen and Living areas photos included - Hello! I'm interested in hearing your ideas and opinions about this project. I know most of you would recommend hiring an architect. I'll ge... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
marisasuarez startade en diskussion
Need help with ideas for House in Georgia remodel - Remodeling a house in Georgia . Need help!
    11 kommentarer
marisasuarez startade en diskussion
Is the gold more like a light beige? - I'm using the runner for my hall which has a Berber type beige/ivory tone to it. I need a runner to avoid getting dirty fast....whats your r... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
marisasuarez startade en diskussion
Need help to match up livingroom decor with painting - I have a Georgia O'Keeffe print (purple flower) framed in my livingroom. My sofa is beige color. How do I comlement it with cushions? what c... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer