4 inlägg
Mark Doe startade en diskussion
before and after photos of the Balmoral house kitchen in Mount Clemens Michigan.
    Kommentera
Mark Doe startade en diskussion
marble countertops in a kitchen..honed or pollished? - Remodeling my kitchen and love the look of marble, but due to its high likelihood that it stains I was wondering if anyone else has an opini... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Mark Doe startade en diskussion
caught between two rooms..Which 1 should I pick? - I fell in love with two bedrooms I found here on Houzz, I am half way through my redo of our master bedroom, I have started to paint one wa... Rösta nu
    17 kommentarer    61 röster
Mark Doe startade en diskussion
caught between to rooms..Which 1 should I pick? - I fell in love with two bedrooms I found here on Houzz, I am half way through my redo of our master bedroom, I have started to paint one wa... Rösta nu
    14 kommentarer    65 röster