6 inlägg
Mary V startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Mary V startade en diskussion
improve home exterior - Hi. I’m looking for ideas on remodeling and upgrading materials on front of home. Would like to upgrade materials while giving home more sty... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Mary V startade en diskussion
Sconces - Where can I find the sconces?
    Kommentera
Mary V startade en diskussion
Need help finish master bedroom - Need your help with making this room cozy and stylish. We repainted the bedroom Restoration Hardware 'Slate' including the vaulted ceiling.... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
Mary V startade en diskussion
Update golden oak fireplace and window trim - Hi everyone. This is my first time posting for advice. I would like to update our oak fireplace and window trim in the living room. The ro... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
Mary V startade en diskussion
Rug - Where can I find this rug?
    2 kommentarer