8 inlägg
maxibella startade en diskussion
Lights over island - Can you tell me the manufacturer of the lights over the island?
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
maxibella startade en diskussion
Light fixture - Where can I find this light?
    Kommentera
maxibella startade en diskussion
Wall colors - What are the colors?
    Kommentera
maxibella startade en diskussion
Loungers - Where are they from?
    1 kommentar
maxibella startade en diskussion
Wall color - What brand and color is on the wall?
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
maxibella startade en diskussion
Stools - Where are the stools from?
    1 kommentar
maxibella startade en diskussion
Family room layout - I'm in the process in redesigning my family room. It's is open to our kitchen and an eat in area. I have a wall with 3 tall (84") windows, a... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
maxibella startade en diskussion
What is the color on the wall? - What is the color on the wall?
    1 kommentar