13 inlägg
mcgeee startade en diskussion
outdoor kitchen using commercial grade kitchen stainless - We have recently built a great covered outdoor deck 25 by 14 ish . very well integrated with our Kitchen dining room. Waterfront property. I... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Want some real life experience with frameless glass railings ? - have a new gorgeous covered deck with gorgeous water views . deck will have table and chairs etc. now thinking of frameless glass so we... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Is hard water and marble a bad combo - I’ve had almost convinced myself on marble etching and all as i love a slab of local BC canada marble. ( i’ll post it). but i kind of forgo... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Please help me kitchen Layout Oceanfront cabin / photos added - We are Renovating 1200 sq foot Oceanfront Cabin on on a small BC island. Waterviews in 2 directions. . cabin is a pan-abode, a kit log home... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Layout help for Kitchen/ ,waterfront cabin renovations advice. - Renovating 1200 sq foot Waterfront Cabin on gorgeous property on a point so waterfront on 3 sides. . cabin is a pan-abode, a kit log home fr... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Help with Granite called rocky white? for counters, good / bad? - I am interested in a granite called Rocky White. Cannot find same name used by other suppliers. Is it called something else? See photos. ... Läs mer
    34 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Living room in Recreational Cabin design - Wondering if anyone wants to comment on this proposed arrangement of sectional ( see floorplan) for this living room in a waterfront cabin. ... Läs mer
1 gillar    12 kommentarer
mcgeee startade en diskussion
Who is the artist that did the great scupture!! - I love the color and innovation in this garde. Not sure I understand ' 'conservation grass' but then I live in a wet climate ( and have no ... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...