4 inlägg
Art McKellar startade en diskussion
Help me find the vainity lights for my bathrooms, please - We are building a new home and construction is almost complete. The last items I am looking for are the vanity lights for the bathroom. I w... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Art McKellar startade en diskussion
Fireplace surround material - What is the surround material for the fireplace? Is it a hardi board product?
    Kommentera
Art McKellar startade en diskussion
Just want to say thanks. - Mark, I enjoy viewing the projects that you post to Houzz. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time and effort to answer everyone's qu... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Art McKellar startade en diskussion
Flooring materials ? - What is the material used for the floors in the kitchen/dining/great room? Also, in the bathrooms, is the flooring faux wood tiles or lamina... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer