8 inlägg
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
3 gillar    Kommentera
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
Who is the cabinetry by? - Is the cabinetry unit and middle jewelry piece by the same company? Or did you get them and the pulls desperately and paint all the same co... Läs mer
    Kommentera
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
Where did you get the kitchen cabinets? - Did they originally come with gold handles or did you choose those after choosing the cabinets? If so where are the handles from? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
Can you upload more photos of the entrance/stairs? - I would like to see more photos of the grand entrance from different angles do you think it is possible? Thank you
    Kommentera
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
What is the paint color?? - It's so nice is its a chocolate brown right?
    Kommentera
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
Hi I Love the cabinetry - Do you mind if I ask the brand and color? Such a lovely blue
    1 kommentar
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
mcorye91 startade en diskussion
What brand is the stove top? - I love the stove top the gold is different I really want this
    2 kommentarer