23 inlägg
mcothic startade en diskussion
Am I crazy or will this work?? - Hi all, I'd love to post the whole house plan here, but I'll start with this. It's my main living area, but get this: it won't include the T... Läs mer
2 gillar    22 kommentarer
mcothic startade en diskussion
Square Footage? - What's the square footage of this gorgeous structure? Number of beds and baths, too. I'm designing something incredibly (eerily) similar, so... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
mcothic startade en diskussion
Concrete floors - The article mentions that the floors are stained concrete. Would you mind saying how/what they were stained? I think they're lovely!
3 gillar    Kommentera
mcothic startade en diskussion
Where can I find these lights? - Looking for these pendant lights and the ones over the sink, or similar. Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
mcothic startade en diskussion
Where can I find these lights? - Anyone have an idea of where these pendants and wall lights are from? Or where something similar could be found? Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
mcothic startade en diskussion
Lights - Would you mind sharing where the pendant and over-sink lights are from? They are beautiful in this space. Thank you.
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
mcothic startade en diskussion
Gas fireplace in 14x16 bedroom? Possible? - In a 14x16 bedroom, assuming a king bed is along the long wall, set 3 feet from the short wall, do you think it's possible to put a small ga... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
mcothic startade en diskussion
Division of spaces? - How are the spaces divided? I assume kitchen and living/gathering in one, guests in another, and master/office in the 3rd? Could you describ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
mcothic startade en diskussion
Tell me how you built your house—from the beginning. - We have the land. We (think we) have a maximum budget. We don't have plans. We have a lot of questions. I think we should finish the plans a... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
mcothic startade en diskussion
Love this place. How big? - How many sq. ft. is the entire complex? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...