8 inlägg
mdcat startade en diskussion
Do the pavers work well for playing? - We are considering a very similar basketball area, and wondering if the pavers work well for actually playing on and have held up for that?
1 gillar    1 kommentar
mdcat startade en diskussion
Need help with Roof color/ exterior color - We are building a new home, the siding we chose is Royal's Midnight surf, a dark blue. Its similar to James Hardy evening blue. I'm drawn ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
mdcat startade en diskussion
Roof - Do you know the roof color of this house? (a weathered brown vs. a grey?)
    5 kommentarer
mdcat startade en diskussion
Roof color for darker blue house - I'm building a house and the siding color will be Royal's Midnight surf, looks very close to James Hardie Evening blue, with white trim. Th... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
mdcat startade en diskussion
Do you know the color of the roof? - Wondering if the roof is a weathered brown look, or a grey? I have a home in similar colors and I'm debating roof color now. Thanks!!
2 gillar    1 kommentar
mdcat startade en diskussion
Could you please share the ROOF color?? - We are using the same color siding/ trim and wondering if this is a brown or a grey?
    Kommentera
mdcat startade en diskussion
Toaster oven shelf - I see the toaster oven has its own shelf, I know they need space because of the heat they generate and are not insulated like an oven. Is i... Läs mer
2 gillar    1 kommentar
mdcat startade en diskussion
Where to purchase these windows? - Hello, I am rehabbing an old home and would like to incorporate some leaded glass windows, similar to this. Did you have an artist custom c... Läs mer
    Kommentera