5 inlägg
meravc startade en diskussion
Carpet color - What color is the tuftex carpet runner that you used on the stairs? I am planning on ordering that same runner, but am not sure of the colo... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
meravc startade en diskussion
Why does this yile work beautifully in your house... And not in mine!? - Hi, Please help me figure out this dilemma I am having. This room is gorgeous. I unfortunately began the project of renovating my fireplace... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
meravc startade en diskussion
What, oh what shall I do with this fireplace!!?!?!? - Please help me out! I am redesigning my entire home and as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! My corner fireplace was the o... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
meravc startade en diskussion
Beautiful! How did you finish the area under the stairs? - I would like to open up my stairs and basement entrance exactly like this. My house is very similar. Are the stairs going down to the baseme... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera
meravc startade en diskussion
Where is the fridge? - I am trying to redesign my cramped kitchen, and like this layout and style, but would like to know where the frigde goes ... My kitchen has ... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar