6 inlägg
Miranda Junowicz Bothe startade en diskussion
Can I purchase the set and then an additional towel bar and hook? - Please let me know if I can add these extras on separately. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Miranda Junowicz Bothe startade en diskussion
Can this be installed at a 90 degree rotation? - Can this be plugged in horizontally, so the lights are at the same height? That would mean the shades can be rotated 90 degrees too
    Kommentera
Miranda Junowicz Bothe startade en diskussion
Can these be applied onto existing vinyl sheet flooring? - I have a vinyl sheet flooring in my kitchen that I want to change. Can these be directly stuck onto that? Or do I need to remove that first?
    1 kommentar
Miranda Junowicz Bothe startade en diskussion
What are the total dimensions of the sink - Hello, You list the dimensions as - 18.2 x 12.4 x 8 - Are these the ENTIRE (TOTAL) dimensions? Please confirm.
    1 kommentar
Miranda Junowicz Bothe startade en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
Miranda Junowicz Bothe startade en diskussion
What is the seat made of? And the frame? - Also, is it a comfortable chair? thanks! miranda
    1 kommentar