59 inlägg
missb startade en diskussion
Can you share the wood used on this lower cabinet? Uppercabinet? - Your kitchen is lovely. I have struggled with a modern craftsman project for 11 years. Did you use an interior designer on this project? The... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
missb startade en diskussion
Are these floors engineered or hard wood? - The pictures are lovely. I enjoy that the flooring is a more earthy tone. Thank you!
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
missb startade en diskussion
Need help with kitchen tile and paint color! - This is a garage apartment , so you will see the ceiling and walls have angles. Need ideas for tile and paint colors. We are not changing ou... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
missb startade en diskussion
Need help for Kitchen apartment over Garage! - I need some ideas for for a backsplash and paint for walls and ceiling. The kitchen is open to the stairway and living/dining area. The coun... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
missb startade en diskussion
Need help with porch off master bedroom - Here are a few pics of a rear porch. The porch is covered, but not yet screened. Two doors open to master bedroom, two open to great room. I... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...