5 inlägg
mnagi startade en diskussion
Easy to disinfect tile for shower base - I'm finalizing tile for our soon-to-be walk in shower but am stuck on what to use on the base. We have some beautiful textured glass mosaic ... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
mnagi startade en diskussion
Maax Rubix water depth? - Does anyone have a Maax Rubix 60/66" long? What is the water depth from base of tub to overflow? I'm hearing anything from 12-16" and it see... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
mnagi startade en diskussion
Maax Rubix water depth - Does anyone have a Maax Rubix 6632? What is the water depth, from base of tub to overflow? Getting an accurate number on this seems h duly c... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
mnagi startade en diskussion
Soaking tubs for an alcove - Can anyone recommend a true soaking tub which will fit in a 60x30 or 60x32 alcove? I need to be able to bathe young children in it easily, b... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
mnagi startade en diskussion
Runtal vs Myson radiators? - I am looking to replace conventional fin baseboard heaters with radiators - either baseboard or wall panels. I have been looking at Runtal a... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer