10 inlägg
mohalia startade en diskussion
Yellow Spots on my Philodendron Selloum - My philodendron selloum is increasingly turning yellow with translucent yellow spots and a few light brown splotches. Maybe some type of ins... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
Black spot on new ZZ plant leaf - My ZZ plant has been doing great, and I was happy to see that five new stems shot up recently. However, today I noticed that one of the stem... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
mohalia startade en diskussion
Planted Sprouted Sweet Potato Chunks, Now Have Gnats - I had a sweet potato that began to sprout. I let the sprouts grow for a while, and then followed advice from a website, where i chopped up t... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
How do I prune/recover my lipstick vine? - I posted a couple of months ago about my dying lipstick vine. I finally figured out what was causing it's decline - not enough sunlight. I h... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
mohalia startade en diskussion
Why did my lipstick vine suddenly take a turn for the worse? - I was so excited for my lipstick vine this past spring as it bloomed for the first time and looked lush and lovely. Fast forward a couple of... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
What's wrong with my lipstick vine? - I have a lipstick vine indoors hanging in a south facing window. It was doing great the first few months and was starting to bloom. But then... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
Need guidance on transplanted Aloe - I recently repotted my Aloe which was outgrowing it's pot. The larger roots were coiled around the pot when I took it out of it's original ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
Is my Mother of Thousands doing ok? - The leaves toward the bottom of my Mother of Thousands stem seem to be turning a reddish color - is this normal? I think I may be over water... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
Aloe vera plant turning brown and crispy at the tips - I've had this aloe plant on my balcony for about a year now and it was doing so well, growing and thriving nicely throughout the seasons. Ho... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
mohalia startade en diskussion
Need Help with My String of Bananas Succulent - My string of bananas succulent seems to be shriveling toward the top, however lots of new growth at the bottom. Not sure what is causing thi... Läs mer
    1 kommentar