61 inlägg
mozkn startade en diskussion
cabinet colours - Hi there / I’m sorry if this has already been answered but what are the cabinet colours - the white and black paint colours please? Thx!!
1 gillar    Kommentera
mozkn startade en diskussion
what paint colour are these cabinets? - Cabinet paint colour please
    2 kommentarer
mozkn startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
mozkn startade en diskussion
I love this light - can you pls tell me where to get this light?
    1 kommentar
mozkn startade en diskussion
wallpaper in bathroom? - Would you pls share the wallpaper in this bathroom? Ty!
    1 kommentar
mozkn startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
mozkn startade en diskussion
Great/TV room - help with rug, pillows and chairs - Hi there! First let me say that our couch, ottoman (matches couch) and yellow are staying. Current chairs, rug and pillows canbe updated. I... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
mozkn startade en diskussion
Help with second sofa! Please! - Hi there, after months of enduring a reno (2 walls came down and we opened it all up and LOVE it!). we are almost there with just a few piec... Läs mer
    28 kommentarer
mozkn startade en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
mozkn startade en diskussion
Looking for these counter stools - I am looking far and wide for these fibreglass swivel counter stools. I know they sell them at modernica.ca but they do not ship to Canada. ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...