8 inlägg
mpieracci startade en diskussion
dark stone between pavers - What is the dark stone between the large stones?
    1 kommentar
mpieracci startade en diskussion
what is the wall color? love it! - Looks like BM lily white so refreshing
    Kommentera
mpieracci startade en diskussion
what is the ceiling material? - I like the translucent effect!
    Kommentera
mpieracci startade en diskussion
I am debating having vaulted beamed ceilings in my master bedroom. - Do you love them, hate them? Are they hard to heat? Are they much more expensive than flat? I am adding a smallish master suite and it seems... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
mpieracci startade en diskussion
Do the windows above the bed open? - I like the idea of windows above the bed instead of next to it!
    Kommentera
mpieracci startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
mpieracci startade en diskussion
I love the rug!!! - Wonder where you found it!
    1 kommentar
mpieracci startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera