5 inlägg
Melissa Rowe startade en diskussion
Tomato planting - Wondering if other gardeners in the Boston area are planting their tomato seedlings outdoors this weekend?
    2 kommentarer
Melissa Rowe startade en diskussion
Splayed boxwoods - The heavy snow took a tool on my boxwoods. The branches are intact but splayed. I was thinking I might tie them together at the base to try ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Melissa Rowe startade en diskussion
how many times can you sand hardwood? - A good portion of our original oak flooring (circa 1970) were destroyed by a water leak. We've had new floor installed to match the old. The... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Melissa Rowe startade en diskussion
red grub like insect - I was digging in the soil and discovered this mystery insect. It is 3/4" long, reddish brown, hard shelled with no legs and no obvious ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Melissa Rowe startade en diskussion
Coreopsis Suddenly Wilting - My Coreospis Moonbeam looks terrible. Just two weeks ago, as it emerged from its winter's rest, it looked very healthy. I was so happy to se... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer