6 inlägg
Nancy Chango startade en diskussion
Close up of the Venetian plaster technique in new bathroom - I used SHerwin Williams venitian plaster, however i did not like the colors they had available so i asked them to tint the plaster my own ch... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Nancy Chango startade en diskussion
Pepto Bismol pink gone in bathroom re do - We gutted this 90s guest bath and turned it into a rustic oasis with a mediterranean/Moroccan feel.
    5 kommentarer
Nancy Chango startade en diskussion
what to do now with these inconsistancies? - We bought this early 90's Florida house almost two years ago. We've been slowly redoing here and there. The kitchen was gutted. The floorin... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Nancy Chango startade en diskussion
Here are some photos of my old and new bathroom! - This is a third bathroom in our house. The original tub, toilet, sink and tile were pink with a one piece solid surface faux marble vanity ... Läs mer
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
Nancy Chango startade en diskussion
TO CHOP OR NOT TO CHOP - My sister-in-law saw me giving the "karate chop" to my large decorative pillow and told me this in not in style now. What does everyone say... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Nancy Chango startade en diskussion
I need ideas for a guest bathroom. - I am using left over porcelain tile I used on my exterior entry way. It's old world looking and is laid in a French or roman pattern. The ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer