39 inlägg
nancyhd startade en diskussion
pendants - Lovely pendants. Could you please tell me where they are from?
    1 kommentar
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Tile Source? - What a magnificent space! I am interested in finding the manufacturer of the tile backsplash. Could you share that information? Thank you...... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Clapboard maker and reveal - This is such a lovely home. I am wondering if you could tell me the manufacterer of the clapboards. Are they Hardplank Smooth? Also, do you ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Where to find the table - Beautifl design work!! The softeness of the woods mixed with the warm whites and contemporary nickel elements are stunning! I am interested ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Upholstery fabric? - I am wondering what the check patterened upholstery fabric on the sofa and chairs are. Do they happen to be the Waverly Bison Check pattern?... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
nancyhd startade en diskussion
paint color - I really love the naturalness of this sandy paint color. Would you please let me know what it is?
    1 kommentar
nancyhd startade en diskussion
paint colors - i love the warmth of these rooms. Could you please tell me the paint colors?
    2 kommentarer
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Fireplace Stone - Could you please tell me what the stone material is which surrounds the fire place (or where the fire place was purchased)? It matches beaut... Läs mer
    Kommentera
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Outside Tile - This house is so beautiful!!! Could you please tell me a little bit about the tile flooring that surrounds the pool? Thank you so much!
1 gillar    Kommentera
nancyhd startade en diskussion
Rug - This space is so fresh and clean. Would you please tell me where the jute rug was purchased? Lovely.
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...