76 inlägg
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Is this angel’s trumpet? - We got this from my MIL’s friend. We’ve had this in our house for a couple of days and I’ve touched the leaves with bare hands a few times a... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Pre-painted slab door - I want to replace doors only, as I don't want to make the job complicated. I also want pre-painted door, since my current door are painted ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Are the insulated garage doors worth the extra $$$? - I live in IL, where it is very cold in winter. Are insulated garage doors worth the extra $$$? I have 1 single and 1 double and have been q... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
crawl space insulation - There is a bedroom above this crawl space. I live in IL, and it is extremely cold in that room during winter. Do you think insulating craw... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Ductless mini split : Mitsubish vs. other cheap brands - I live in IL where it can be very cold during winter. There is a 15'x15' bedroom on first floor, which previous owner added. There are cen... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
newproject858 startade en diskussion
cost of ductless heating and cooling - I brought in someone to get a quote to install ductless heating/cooling system in 15x15 room. It came to be $7500(cost of machine and instal... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Ruined fence trees - help - This is how my trees look like on the side of my house. They were beautiful when we bought the house, but we ruined them because we lacked ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Any installed non-kitchenaid electric cooktop over kitchenaid oven? - I have 36" electric cooktop installed over an oven. Both Kitchenaid. I recently received a letter from Whirlpool that they recalled t... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Gap between concrete and ground - This is how the back of my house looks like. Should I do something about it?
    3 kommentarer
newproject858 startade en diskussion
Blue and red wires - My hubby is trying to install a chandelier. The instruction is in Chinese and the wires are in two colors: red and blue. Do you know which ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...